Delhi Public School Tapi
Welcome to Class IV B….
Important points to remember. Kindly follow them for the smooth functioning of Learning Partnership.
- Read all Rules and Regulations in the GREEN BOOK carefully.
- Label all uniform items & belongings of your child with his/her
- Admission No.
- Send nutritious and vegetarian food in your child’s tiffin.
- Send a clean tiffin mat and napkin every day.
- If your child is unwell please don’t send him/her to school.
- Emergency leave in the middle of a working day can be granted only if there is prior notice over telephone, enabling sufficient time to issue a gate pass.
- Students are not allowed to board the bus without student I-card.
- Children should be escorted to the bus stop every morning by parent/guardian.
- Parent/Guardian should bring Parent I-Card for any school visit.
- Parent/Responsible Adult must show parent I-card at the bus-stop drop.
- Please check and sign your ward’s school diary daily.
- Please write all applications on Parent Application form only
- Students who misbehave severely or are without clean and correct uniform may be sent home.
- Monday & Friday Uniform Specifics:
- Classes I-V: Blue T-shirt + regulation skirt/shorts
- For tele-queries and appointments, please contact DPS Tapi Academic Office at: 09662048973, 0261-6547555.
- It is strictly forbidden to contact staff members except via school.